Close
    Member #
    Device
    GT-I9500
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Exclamation Call drop & network issue in samsung galaxy s4 gt-i9500

Hi I am Arnab, from Ahmedabad (Gujarat - India). I bought a Samsung Galaxy S4 (GT-I9500) paying a whooping amount of INR 41,500/- on 08th July 2013. Within a week I suffered Mobile Network Signal Drop (NO SERVICE - ERROR SEARCHING NETWORKS) & Call Drops!!. I tried replacing my SIM card and trying other network provider's SIM too. But the problem persisted. I also researched the internet and came to know that many of the users have the same problem! It's definitely a handset fault. I contacted Samsung Customer Care on 16th July 2013 and they said that as a policy they could not replace my Samsung Galaxy S4 GT-I9500 as it has crossed 7 days period after purchase (NOT TO MENTION...RIDICULOUSLY SAMSUNG INCLUDES SUNDAYS TOO, EVEN WHEN THE CUSTOMER CARE CENTERS ARE CLOSED!!) Failing to solve the issue even after updating my software, now they have provided me with the option of replacing the motherboard of Samsung Galaxy S4 (GT-I9500). My charm of buying such an high-end phone has been completely lost and left me shattered fearing any more loss after motherboard replacement! I feel cheated buying a Toy of INR 41,500/-, when Samsung cannot even provide a stable BASIC necessity. It's even more sad for me since I have still not started paying my monthly installments! ( At great loss here buying this phone. I DO NOT recommend Samsung Galaxy S4 to anyone, unless you want to waste your hard earned money.

Can anyone provide me with a solution to this?

Member #
    Device
    GT-I9500
    Liked
    306 times
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Welcome to the Forum. I wouldn't accept that answer. You paid for a phone that should work. I would call Sammy, ask to speak to a Supervisor and ask that they replace your brand new phone.

Member #
    Device
    GT-I9500
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Hi Arnab, I'm in Bangalore and purchase at date of launch in India, exactly same problem , unfortunately I didn't get chance to visit service centre but I'm sure there is no solution as many of our friend already visited and they solution they provided was factory reset , I did the same 2 times and absolutely no change , call dropping as usual , you cant talk even for minuts forget hours !!!

I was Apple lover was having iPhone 4 and just change due to brand of Samsung and new innovation , if phone cant even provide very basic function " calling" then what else you will do with phone !!

you search web you will find many users with same issue , including me and you, Samsung know this very well !! why cant they direct user's to right direction ??????

I also lost complete hope with Samsung ..... hope Samsung know very well what happened to Nokia almost no where , and question is why ? because they also run same kind of service/jobs !!

Remove Ads

Links