Close
Page 2 of 24 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 236
Like Tree125Likes

Thread: The Official "I got my Galaxy S4" thread

  1. #11
    Junior Member rduatc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    21
    Member #
    106
    Device
    none
    Liked
    15 times
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    So far, I love it, but I've got a lot to learn and do to make it "mine". Screen is amazing, phone is lightweight and very responsive. So far, I'm very happy with my decision to go with the S4. Build quality feels very nice. No problems encountered thus far.

  2.  

  3. #12
    Super Moderator Rayhodge02's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    863
    Member #
    9
    Device
    none
    Liked
    322 times
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Well I just spoke to my vzw rep I will have it in my hands on may 30th for $199.00 not to bad a price
    UltraDroid, jspradling7 and Chanya like this.

  4. #13
    Administrator wicked's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    San Jose, CA
    Posts
    737
    Member #
    4
    Twitter
    wwickedd
    Device
    SCH-I545
    Liked
    687 times
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by rduatc View Post
    So far, I love it, but I've got a lot to learn and do to make it "mine". Screen is amazing, phone is lightweight and very responsive. So far, I'm very happy with my decision to go with the S4. Build quality feels very nice. No problems encountered thus far.
    Nice! Congrats!

    Quote Originally Posted by Rayhodge02 View Post
    Well I just spoke to my vzw rep I will have it in my hands on may 30th for $199.00 not to bad a price
    Ray, you pre-order one or getting it in store?

  5. #14
    Senior Member loociddreemr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    142
    Member #
    112
    Device
    none
    Liked
    38 times
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Got my S4. It arrived while I was at work. My wife was kind enough to charge it up so I can now play with it! Anyone brave enough to try the sketchy root methods?
    wicked and jntdroid like this.

  6. #15
    Administrator wicked's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    San Jose, CA
    Posts
    737
    Member #
    4
    Twitter
    wwickedd
    Device
    SCH-I545
    Liked
    687 times
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by loociddreemr View Post
    Got my S4. It arrived while I was at work. My wife was kind enough to charge it up so I can now play with it! Anyone brave enough to try the sketchy root methods?
    Awesome! You have the GT-I9505 version yeah?

    Here ya go - Root Galaxy S4 GT-I9505 Using Chainfire Auto-Root [Tutorial] | Redmond Pie

    Source: [GT-I9505] CF-Auto-Root - xda-developers

    Additional article - Chainfire Finds Actually Working Galaxy S 4 Root Method ? xda-developers

  7. #16
    Senior Member loociddreemr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    142
    Member #
    112
    Device
    none
    Liked
    38 times
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Nice!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    wicked and ggrant3876 like this.

  8. #17
    Junior Member switcher424's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Northern California
    Posts
    13
    Member #
    114
    Device
    none
    Liked
    13 times
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    image.jpg

    I used the Easy Phone Sync app from the Google Play Store and downloaded the Mac Easy Phone Sync and voilá - all of my iTunes files and contacts moved right over! I'm doing a separate sync for pictures and that is taking quite a while!
    wicked likes this.
    IGNORE ALIEN ORDERS!

  9. #18
    Administrator wicked's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    San Jose, CA
    Posts
    737
    Member #
    4
    Twitter
    wwickedd
    Device
    SCH-I545
    Liked
    687 times
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by loociddreemr View Post
    Nice!
    Great score! This thing's a beast!

    Quote Originally Posted by switcher424 View Post
    image.jpg

    I used the Easy Phone Sync app from the Google Play Store and downloaded the Mac Easy Phone Sync and voilá - all of my iTunes files and contacts moved right over! I'm doing a separate sync for pictures and that is taking quite a while!

    Awesome! Which phone case is that?

  10. #19
    Junior Member switcher424's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Northern California
    Posts
    13
    Member #
    114
    Device
    none
    Liked
    13 times
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Its the white Spigen from Amazon. $10!
    wicked likes this.

  11. #20
    Administrator wicked's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    San Jose, CA
    Posts
    737
    Member #
    4
    Twitter
    wwickedd
    Device
    SCH-I545
    Liked
    687 times
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by switcher424 View Post
    Its the white Spigen from Amazon. $10!
    Cool, thanks!

Page 2 of 24 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Similar Threads

  1. Galaxy Mega 5.8" and 6.3" Screens Are Upcoming
    By Astrix in forum Off Topic Forum
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 04-02-2013, 07:22 PM
  2. HTC Slams Galaxy S4 Event and Device; Calls it "Next Big Flop"
    By dgstorm in forum Galaxy S4 News & Site News
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 03-20-2013, 11:03 PM
  3. Samsung Galaxy S4 "S Translator"
    By wicked in forum Galaxy S4 General Discussion
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 03-14-2013, 09:39 PM

Search tags for this page

finally got my galaxy s4
,

finally got my s4

,
galaxy s4 got stolen
,
galaxy s4 made in thailand
,

just got my galaxy s4

,
my galaxy s4 got stolen
,
root s4 docomo
,
samsung s4 made in thailand
,

stolen galaxy s4

,
why is the upload icon on my galaxy s4
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.